waterproof raincoat,precautions when washing waterproof clothing
The waterproof fabric used in fashion raincoats is a new type of textile fabric composed of a waterproof and breathable polymer material (PTFE membrane) and a composite fabric.. Today, let's talk about the precautions for washing waterproof clothing
- You have to pull up all the zips, buttons and velcro on your waterproof jacket to restore the wind rope on the stretch hat - otherwise the fabric will get twisted.
- Don't add fabric softener - the fabric softener can cause the tape, attached film and lining to peel off and the clothes to be scrapped. While it's not that bad, air bubbles are inevitable.
- No need to use hot or warm water - waterproof clothing is afraid of high temperatures.
- Usually the drum is better than the pulsator and has less wear and tear and tangles on clothing, but this is not necessary.
- Do not spin, the waterproof fabric lining has quick-drying properties and does not absorb much water. It does not require much effort to hang to dry, so do not hurt it with strong centrifugal force.
- If you are not sure whether the detergent you use contains fabric softener (most contain), please use washing powder, detergent and other substances to wash.