What payment methods are accepted?
We currently accept PayPal, Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, G Pay, Credit Cards and Secure Payments！
Can I track my order?
Yes indeed! Our services are fully understandable on the website
Where do you ship to?
We ship within the EU
What if I change my mind after receiving the purchase?
Please contact us using the following email address or using the "Contact Us" button on this website. We are happy to accept returned products as long as they are in their original packaging and are not worn or damaged. Please note that we are responsible for return shipping costs within Germany; we can only refund you once we have received the product.
Why are rain jackets important?
Raincoats are important jackets used to protect the body from getting wet due to rain. Here are the reasons why raincoats are important:
- Protecting the body from rain: Raincoats help people stay dry when it rains, which can prevent colds and other health problems.
- Preventing overcooling: When the body becomes wet, heat loss accelerates, leading to hypothermia. Raincoats can protect the body from this situation.
- Improved visibility: Visibility tends to be worse when it rains, which can increase the risk of traffic accidents. Choosing raincoats with reflective material can help improve visibility at night or in low light conditions.
- Protection of clothing: Wearing raincoats can protect clothing from moisture and dirt.
- Increase comfort: Wearing a raincoat on rainy days can allow people to stay outside and carry out activities comfortably.
How waterproof are Dingy Weather rain jackets?
Our rain jacket uses high-quality waterproof material, namely a combination of PU coating and base fabric, and has been rigorously tested to ensure excellent waterproof performance and comprehensive protection.
Please tell, are Dingy Weather rain jackets comfortable?
Yes, our rain jackets are designed to provide both comfort and protection. They are light and comfortable, have moisture absorption and will not make you damp or stuffy.
Are all rain jackets windproof?
Every waterproof jacket is also windproof. This makes sense when you consider that a barrier designed to keep out rain would also block the wind that drives the rain. There are also jackets with windproof technology, usually some type of laminate, that are only considered water-resistant.
What is a good waterproof rating for a jacket?
- 0 -1,500mm , Water resistant / Snowproof, Very light rain
- 1,500mm – 5,000mm, Waterproof, Light to average rain
- 5,000mm , Very Waterproof, Moderate to heavy rain
- 10,000mm , Highly Waterproof, Heavy rain