Warranty & Care
Since the long-term backlog of raincoat jackets causes wrinkles on the outside of the raincoat, how to quickly remove these obvious stains?
- Find obvious wrinkles
- Open the raincoat, find the appropriate lining part, unfold it
- Use an iron with a temperature of less than 60°C to press close to the lining
- Note: Don't stay too long, let each place warm evenly
- Ironing the outer layer of the raincoat jacket: Using the hot water and steam from the iron, evenly heat the outer layer 5 cm from the outer fabric so that the wrinkles are quickly softened and the coated fabric does not burn.
- Quickly smooth the surface with your hands to remove wrinkles
- Perform the above operations for other positions
- Last time I checked, the wrinkles on the outside of the raincoat were gone
Please send an email to email@example.com and provide information about the error, your order number or the name and email address on the order, our team will help you.