Since the long-term residue of raincoat jackets will cause creases on the outside of the raincoat, how to quickly remove these obvious stains?
- Find obvious wrinkles
- Open the raincoat, find the corresponding lining, unfold it
- Use an iron with a temperature less than 60 ° C to press close to the lining
- Note: Don't stay too long, let each place heat evenly
- Ironing the outer layer of the raincoat jacket: Use the hot water and steam of the iron to evenly heat the outer layer 5 cm away from the outer fabric so that the creases are softened quickly and the coated fabric is not burned.
- Quickly smooth the surface with your hands to remove wrinkles
- Do the above operations for other positions
- Last time I checked the creases on the outside of the raincoat have disappeared
Please send an email to email@example.com and provide information about the error, your order number or the name and email address on the order, our team will help you.